Air Conditioners have become an absolute necessity in life nowadays. It is present almost everywhere, homes, offices, malls etc. More than for the comfort levels, it has become an important element to maintain the perfect ambience in the place. So what are the necessary things to see before buying an Air Conditioner? Let us have a look at it in detail:
1. Capacity Needed – This is the first and prime most to ask before buying an Air Conditioner. There are various capacities of Air-Conditioner in the market depending upon the size of the room. Measure the size of the room and ask the expert which capacity is required for that particular square feet area.
2. Energy Efficiency – Air-Conditioners are not one time investments. After installing it, we need to pay for the power consumption and hence we should be aware of how much power it will absorb. It is wise to buy energy efficient ones to save power. They are classified by star ratings on power consumption and ones with higher ones are the best ones.
3. Brands on Offer – The wholesale and retail outlets deal with many brands. We should be aware of all the brands in offer in that particular store. We should try to amylase offers and mechanism of various brands, the brand reputation and then make an informed decision.
4. Basic Awareness of Technologies – Air-Conditioners work on combinations of various technologies like ductless systems; thermostats etc and we should be trying to have basic knowledge on them and look which one should be considered.
5. Installation – We should check if the company gives free installation in our house or work place. Just buying the AC will not be the end of the deal. The company should provide installations and regular checkups for some period of time.
6. Necessary Permits and Guaranteed Licenses – This is also one of the things to check before buying an AC from a particular store. We should see if the store has necessary permits to sell the particular Air Conditioner of a brand. Also, the store should contain various licenses from the government to sell and distribute the products.
Hence, these are few points to check while buying Air conditioners. This is just a partial list and one needs to make his own research according to his priorities and make an informed decision. However, if you are looking for HVAC Technician in Vancouver make sure you look for the best and certified one.